– Enjoy comfortable dental care
– Have a fear of dental treatment
– Have not had good dental experiences in the past
– Have trouble getting numb
– Have a severe gag reflex
– Have sensitive teeth
– Have complicated dental needs
– Have a short amount of time to complete dental treatmen
– Don’t like the sounds and other sensations associated with dental care
– Are self-conscious and worried about their teeth
When you visit our office for IV Sedation you will be warmly welcomed and you should feel confident that your comfort and safety is our primary concern. Dr. Kanchanlal has had extensive training in the administration of anesthesia. Dr. Kanchanlal is certified in Advanced Cardiac Life Support and will monitor your vital signs during the entire time and keep you comfortable.
Most people are able to have intravenous sedation. There are some medical conditions that do, however, rule it out as an option. As part of your consultation, the doctor will review your medical history and discuss the different anesthesia options with you.
Intravenous sedation is the administration of a tranquilizer drug into a vein using an extremely thin needle. The sedative used produces, in most people, a very strong feeling of deep relaxation and well-being. Even the most highly anxious individuals can be treated successfully using this technique.
Most people experience either full or partial memory loss of the dental procedures being performed, which most patients love.
With the help of Dr. Kanchanlal, you won’t have to live with an embarrassing smile or any tooth pain. No wonder so many patients say: “Sedation dentistry changed my life.”